Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Aly Raisman Keeps on Shining!


(516) 319-5822 
www.TrafficTicketNassauCounty.com


Yesterday, USA’s Aly Raisman of the women’s gymnastics team won the gold medal in the women’s floor final! Raisman also won a bronze medal yesterday for her balance beam routine! Catalina Ponar of Romania took home the silver medal and Aliya Mustafina of Russia took home the bronze.The defending Olympic champion Sandra Izbasa of Romania finished at the bottom last night after falling on her last tumble in her routine.

Raisman said “Today has been a dream come true. I’m so glad I got the medal I wanted. It was the best routine I’ve ever done. My coach said it was the best routine he’d ever seen me do.”

Raisman, who is the captain of the team, is the most decorated Olympian on her USA squad and will return to the states with the most medals!

Did you see Aly’s floor routine? What did you think? Let us know your thoughts on our Facebook page, linked HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment